FOUR EASY PEASY TIPS THAT WORK
Is there a correlation between arthritis and cold weather?
It’s long been a belief of arthritis sufferers that the cold and snowy weather are to blame for increased pain in our joints.
The good news is that there are ways to find some relief from the pain of arthritis in addition to prescription or over-the-counter medications.
- Muscle Check Sport and Arthritis Pain Relief Ointment – when applied generously to targeted painful joints you most probably will experience pain relief in 3 to 5 minutes.
Our formulation is filled with 5 plant based anti-inflammatory oils set into a pure beeswax base that penetrates the body and is absorbed into the blood stream. This helps the body create its own natural antibodies.
- Bundle up – when working with a Korean Medical and Chinese Medical doctor I was able to see firsthand what inflamed blood looked like as he would extract it from the tissues around arthritic joints. The blood is very dark and sticky.
When the body is cold blood vessels constrict and it becomes very hard for your body to move this sticky stagnant blood out of the sore area and let new blood supply carrying NATURAL antibodies into the area to fight inflammation.
Dressing warmly, thermal underclothing, leggings or tights help keep knees warm and help ease your arthritis in cold weather.
- Move – lack of physical activity causes the joints to become stiff and sore.
- Weight management – the reality is the more we weigh, the more weight our joints must carry and the more pain we experience.
- Stay hydrated – sweating in winter is a thing, so make sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day.
The truth is arthritis in cold weather does feel more prevalent yet the good new is that there are ways to alleviate the symptoms and get some relief.
Give our all natural, certified Muscle Check Sport and
Arthritis Pain Relief Ointment a try!